Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flu Shot Not


Today they were giving free flu shots at the same place we got ours last year, only this year they were only giving free shots in 3 places. We got there early but the line was already wrapped around the building and all the way to the end of the parking lot. So we just drove buy, I guess a free shot is not happening this year. I think that the local pharmacy will get my business instead. It has been rainy lately and my bones are feeling the weather. This getting old is no fun sometimes. On a good note my youngest kitten and family are coming for the holidays!!
HoHoHo I am feeling the holidays already.

2 comments:

  1. Yee-haw. We are looking forward to the holidays. I can taste the Sonic already. And I have lost count. Do you have 1 new kitten or 2 for us to see at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total is 4, 2 old and 2 kinda new.

    ReplyDelete