Saturday, September 19, 2009

Emergency doesn't mean in a hurry!

Monday my trip to the Emergency room was not what you would call quick. Got there around 10 am wasn't seen by a Dr until 2pm and waited in the exam room until 8 while I was finally given a room to spend the night. Surgery the next day and finally home Wednesday night. I am feeling fine and ready for work on Monday. Surgery was to clean a wound and get all the infection out of my body. I go to the Dr. on Monday to take a drain out and a few days later they should take the stitch's out. So I should be brand new in a few days. I would have rather had a different kind of a vacation but at least I had vacation time to use.

1 comment:

  1. Did I mention that I don't like hospitals? Every time I am forced to visit, somebody is seriously not well.

    ReplyDelete