Monday, September 7, 2009

Mending and cleaning

This has been a nice few days to get caught up on rest and chores. Since I last wrote I had to make a trip to the Dr. had a little skin infection. Now with a shot and some strong med's I think I am on the mend or at least it is not any worse.
I need a few more days to tell, if not it will be back to the Dr. While I was there I got a new prescription of a different allergy medicine maybe this one will work better.
Yesterday I cleaned or a least made a dent in the sewing room or catch all room is a better word for it. We worked on the fish tanks, put a few more fish in the new tank and did water changes.
I woke up this morning to one of the fish that we had put in there on it's last swim. The first fish we put in there is a big fish and he decided the tank was his and needless to say didn't like this other male fish swimming around his rocks. I had put a few small fish in there as well but they are to small for him to feel threaten. So It's either small fish or a bigger fish next time. The fish I did put in there are fish I have extra so the loss of one wasn't a big deal.

Since it is Monday I will be fixing dinner tonight instead of Sunday we are having Pork chops with potatoes cooked with mushroom soup, yummy.
Since it is a holiday for lunch it is SONIC!!!! Sorry no sharing.

2 comments:

  1. NO FAIR~ you know we do not get Sonic here..you just had to rub it in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want some Sonic. Might be time for another trip to a town that sports Sonic.

    ReplyDelete