Friday, December 11, 2009

Kitten is home now

The kitten is home from the hospital . Since she went to Wal-Mart last night I would say she must be on the mend. Her family made her ride in a cart at least.
I made her the jello salad she likes last night and found out she wasn't at home when I called to tell them I would be bringing it over. I wasn't happy about her being out but they had gotten a refund check and I am sure it was burning a hole in some one's pocket. Just hope she doesn't over do it.
Kids they never listen to their parents no matter how old they are.

3 comments:

  1. Would that jello salad be the green one I somewhat recall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her from me to not overdo it. I want her to be better when we come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is the green one I make on the holidays.

    ReplyDelete