Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday and counting

It is the start of another week and It has been a Monday, Christmas is in a little over a week and I am not any farther along then I was last week. Since I am taking the week after Christmas off I will have to have the month closed out before Christmas. As far as Christmas in general ,I am taking that one day at a time. The Christmas tree is up and that's a plus and as far as everything else I guess that is one day at a time too. Christmas for me is more work then fun so It isn't my favorite time of the year. Now if I was 10 it would be a wonderful time of the year. Friday is Papa kat's and my Anniversary it will be 44 years, So I am taking the day off and we are going to do something special, go out to eat or something like that. I am hoping I can some chores done too. We will see what the day brings, Fingers crossed hoping it all works out in my favor. haha



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you. We shall see you soon in person!

    ReplyDelete