Monday, June 29, 2009

Transforming Delights

It was a good weekend with the highlight, seeing the new Transformer move.
I thought it was very good and very funny. I give it a A.

My oldest kitten is under the weather again, this time a real bad cough. I think she is going to the doctor today to get it checked out, she didn't look well yesterday.

My mother called and she said she wasn't feeling great either. She called to let me know that my brother is going to have shoulder surgery next week, it is something that he has needed for awhile.

It looks like we have another week of HOT and DRY weather, I guess summer is here to stay!

3 comments:

  1. We wanted to go to see Up. But the Kit Kat hair project is taking up a lot of time (no pun intended). Now Momoko and I will have to see some movies ourselves this summer while the kids are away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone gets through everything ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, everyone here seems pretty healthy. The kittens leave bright and early in the morning. We went out to eat some Red Lobster as a goodbye feast. Thanks Black! (He got stuck with the check)

    ReplyDelete