Monday, November 16, 2009

Back home again

We finally made the trip to see papa kat's Mom this weekend. Left Saturday morning after Papa kat got his flu shot. The trip was nice, no problems. Papa kat worked on his mom and brother's computer most of yesterday while I visited with his mom and my sister in law. Today we left mid morning and got home in time to give Shadow his shot. Papa kat is napping like he worked hard, however I drove most ot the way while he directed me with his eyes closed. Go figure. Made a few stops at Mickey D's along the way( they have better rest rooms then the quick stops) and now it is time to think about feeding the kat again. Nice to visit but nice to be home again too, now it's back to work tomorrow Yuck.

2 comments:

  1. I used to think Mickey D's was good. But now Burger King has a $1 double cheeseburger. I might be defecting to the enemy.

    ReplyDelete