Sunday, November 29, 2009

Full Tummy's

Thanksgiving is over and we still are eating left overs, good but getting a little old. I only did one of the things that were on my list of things to do and that was to to groom all 4 dogs. Thursday, since no one was coming over Papa Kat and I went to the show and saw 2012, we thought it was good. Friday is was a cooking day and eating day. Saturday was leftover day and the bedlam game. Today things were back to normal, no football game. Tomorrow it is back to work and end of month. December is just around the corner!!

2 comments:

  1. We did not have many leftovers. In fact, we cooked a second Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. How do you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the world have to end the year I graduate? This is why I am hesitant to see it.

    ReplyDelete