Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend is coming to a end.

I had a busy weekend or at least it seemed so. I had a meeting early Saturday morning followed by our monthly fish meeting. The fish meeting didn't last all day for a change. We had a craft kind of a day, learning how to make breeder caves for our fish out of pottery clay. I didn't do so well but it was fun. Then it was off to the grocery store. The one thing I went for Mexican TV dinner for 68 cents were out and would be stocked later. Which means another trip to the store. Today we went to see the Christmas Carol but not the 3 D version it was later. We didn't know they had both versions at the show. It was very good even if it was not in 3D. Then off to the store again. This time Bingo, I came home with 10 TV dinners. Can't beat a 68 cent lunch.
Beef Stew for dinner tonight and apple pie for dessert. Sound Good?

1 comment:

  1. Hey. We need some of those 68 cent Mexican dinners over here too.

    ReplyDelete