Friday, August 6, 2010

Is this week over yet

This week has drained our pocket books dry, just waiting for the 3rd thing to break or stop working. Monday it was the air conditioner and today it was the plumbing.

Papa was suppose to be home for the plumber but at 3 he still wasn't done with his computer project for the Jewish foundation, the appointment was for 4. So I had to leave work to meet the plumber, which being a Friday would not have been bad. I had the MRI done this morning so I was already out of pocket for almost 3 hours. I should have taken the whole day off.

I get a call from my oldest kitten and she decided to have a garage sale tomorrow. Last minute and wants me to come over and help in the morning. I guess I could put a few things in to sale, but I would have liked a little more notice.

Tomorrow is suppose to be our monthly fish meeting and I want to go to that, so I guess I will help her in the morning and then she is on her own. It's to hot by then any way.

Brekat decided she was going to visit my Mom as well, she told me today she booked the tickets for both her and Amkat to go the same time we do. As long as it is about my Mom and not whats fun for Amkat we'll be ok.

Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Air conditioning is priority 1. Well plumbing can be critical too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am the only one not going on the trip!!!! =(

    ReplyDelete