Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A little cooler today

The temp is a little cooler today, over cast, we were suppose to get rain but I never saw any here. I think we have a small chance over the next few days but today was suppose to be the best chance.

Put some steaks on the grill, the cheap kind that I bought for 2.49 a lb. they are not real tender even after you marinade them but it eats anyway.

Today Papa kat and I had to get a fish out of a rock, he was stuck.
This is not the first time and they usually die from the stress and it did.
The males fight over girls and the loser well, it isn't pretty.

I still like this better then facebook but maybe facebook will grow on me.

1 comment:

  1. It is a tiny bit cooler today here too. But when I work out in the yard, it still feels too hot.

    ReplyDelete