Monday, August 9, 2010

What's up

had a good weekend, helped one of the kittens with her garage sale until noon.
By then it was far to hot and not many people showed up. I don't know how well they did but it wasn't very much.

Went to the fish meeting after that, Picked up a few things nothing to get excited about. Next month is our big fall show and auction, so I will have to see what I can come up with then.

Yesterday we were on our own, the kittens had things to do. We went to the show, we saw the other guys, I wasn't to impressed, just wasn't my cup of tea I guess.

This week it is going to be over 100 all week, so says the weatherman. Oh yeah!

3 comments:

  1. I think we will wait for the DVD to come out to watch The Other Guys. Hey it is getting very hot out here too. Nasty summer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and I had a date night yesterday. We went a dinner and a movie. We saw Sorcerers Apprentice and it was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete