Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beans and Cornbread

Yesterday was a lazy day.
Papa kat and Brekat went to the computer auction to get some parts for her computer, after that Papa had to take a long nap.
You know that kats like napping all the time and so does Papa kat.
I decided I would play my game, had not done that in awhile. Leftovers for dinner so that made things easier.
My mother called to say my brother was back in the hospital. He had a infection but should beable to go home today.
Today I will pick up the house and make dinner. We are having beans and cornbread. Have to tighten up the pocket book until payday. Papa is off to the store to pick up bread and milk. He likes driving the new car. Davkat rode in the car yesterday with Papa kat, he doesn't like it because it doesn't have enought head room for him.
Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. If Davkat doesn't like the new car then you do not have to worry about giving him a ride. Sounds like he has become the designated driver. Look at all the gas money you will save! I remember beans and cornbread and the after effects...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your game? Are we talking about the old Sims? Or maybe you have something newer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sims 3, I also like games that you can solve puzzles, in case you want to put that on your shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotcha. Will make a note on that. We have to give the games makers our business in these tough times.

    ReplyDelete