Monday, July 13, 2009

Car Dreaming


Papa kat has been looking at Cars at the Credit Union. We looked at a few this evening. Can't afford anything until the SSN comes in but just getting a idea of what we will be able to afford and like. It has to be something I can get in and out of. I saw a Chevy HHR and a PT Curser I think would work.
Buying from the credit union Repo center is as is , they do finance at 100% so that is a plus. Guess we will just have to wait and see what Papa comes up with.
Think he is going to look at some car lots.
Have any good info?

3 comments:

  1. I tried to get a PT Cruiser when they first came out. The Chrysler dealer said they were selling for hotcakes. He hinted that if I paid more than the MSRP, I might be able to get one. Ha ha. Now these guys can't get them off their lots. Funny how things turn out. It is still a cool looking car. Reminds me of the gangster cars of the 1940's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grannie Gangster! I like the look of the PT Cruiser. I would take your time on this and look at a lot of cars. You have a lot to consider with the companies going out of bidness. Make sure you can get your car serviced. Good Luck and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! Hope you find the perfect car.

    ReplyDelete