Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Blues


Today was a lazy day. Picked up the angel food and had a quick breakfast at Papa's favorite dinner. My Allergies were bothering me today and even with med's I still have that wonderful headache. Hope tomorrow is a better day.
I did groom two dogs, saving the third one for tomorrow. Snow was full of mats so it took forever. The mats are created by the little one always chewing on her. She thinks it is playing.
Tomorrow we are going to the show to see Harry P. Hope it is good.
My brother went through his surgery with flying colors but hasn't started chasing the nurses around the bed yet.
Guess we will have to give him a few more days.
Allergies bad!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon, old Harry Potter and pals are going to be adults. It is time they graduate from Hogwarts already.

    ReplyDelete