Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Didn't go out to eat.

The birthday kitten didn't want to go out to eat yesterday, she has requested that we do that on Friday. I don't like going to eat on Friday's much because there is always a line and a wait. Hopefully she will pick some place that isn't so busy.
Tomorrow I go and get my eyes checked so we will see how broke I am after the visit. I can't wait for new glasses, I will get them at the Dr's office they will not be ready in a hour. I like the hour thing much better then the week thing but you have to go where your insurance takes you.
Insurance that is a bad word with the new bill that went into effect.
I don't think everyone realizes that it will not be free insurance. Everyone will pay a premium.
I guess we will have to wait and see how they iron everything out.

1 comment:

  1. There is no such thing as a free lunch, or free insurance for that matter.

    ReplyDelete