Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hanging in there


This cold stuff still has me down, counting days until this weekend.
How is house hunting going? Nice pictures of houses, I do like the one you have but I am sure there is the perfect home out there. Not much new here.
Still having trouble with the plumbing, it is the side of the house that has the washing machine

I say call a plumber, Papa kat says he is still working on it. He works slow some times so we will see how long it takes before I MAKE THE CALL. The water goes into the garage when we wash clothes so for now, he has a hose running from the washing machine to the back yard. It is called country fixing I guess.







1 comment:

  1. I know all about being slow. Got some projects that have been on hold for a few years myself.

    ReplyDelete