Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Under the weather....again

I have this coughing thing going on, I thought it was allergies but guess not, seems like everyone at work has something like it.
Watched the dogs while the kittens went out of town for a fish meeting.
The kittens brought me back some Pygmy corys catfish and some loaches that are suppose to eat snails. They were all very small. I have only seen one loach and a few of the cory catfish so they might be hiding or were some ones lunch.
I put them in a fish friendly tank so I have my fingers crossed.
I did do all the dog grooming even Barker and even did our taxes.
We are getting a little back from both state and federal, not enough to get excited over but it will help towards getting papa kats computer. I know he is looking forward to getting it, as I hear about it most every day. He has his computer savings acct started.
Tonight I get my hair cut, I like to perm it before getting it cut but with this Cold stuff I just was not in the mood, so I will have straight hair for another month or so, oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I got my fed tax refund back. This will come in handy. It went straight into the bank.

    ReplyDelete