Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dog sitting again


Had a good weekend, didn't do anything I wanted to get done.
Dogs are still hairy ect.
This weekend the kittens are off to Dallas for a fish tour. I would of rather had a regular fish meeting here but the club is going to Dallas to visit the aquarium there. I am staying home for two reasons. Money and I can't walk to much and don't want to put a damper on the kittens outing. This of course comes with a price, Watching the animals!
EOM Month is over and things at work are getting back to normal.
The dentist called and my crown is in, so I am leaving early today to get in put in. Now hopefully other then cleaning this is the last time this year I will need to see him.
Glasses are next on my list. Papa kat is wanting a new computer so we will see what comes first. I have eye coverage but other then frames and a cheaper exam the lenses are on me.
Well I better get back to work lunch time is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Tell papa cat to look for the $279 laptop from Best Buy. It is not the top of the line. But it is nice I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete