Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend.
Saturday I had a fish meeting, surprising there were a few people there. I thought since it was Easter weekend it mostly would be a no show event. We had more people then last meeting so that was good. There wasn't to much to auction off so I didn't get to much, just a bag that had some grass, platies and shrimp. Dave wanted the shrimp so I bid more then I would have, I them all for $6.00. Also bid on a heater for $1.00 haven't tested it to see if it works but will be good for parts if it doesn't.
Yesterday went to the show, we saw the Clash of the Titans. It was ok.
Fixed dinner , Ham.
Brekat s worked on my toilet in my bedroom it had a leak, the seal was bad. Like normal nothing is simple, the value that turns off the water needs to be replaced also.
They are coming over for left overs tonight and she will take care off that.
It is sad to think with all the men in my life I can only get things fixed when my daughter fixes it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Clash of the Titans is already out? We got to see that one on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete