Thursday, April 1, 2010

No glasses for me

Sorry about the miss post, you know when you get old that is easy to do.
Gee a new month has already started, how time flies.

Went to the eye Dr. on Monday expecting to get some new glasses but instead I will have to have Cataract Surgery. My left eye has gotten to bad for glasses. I was hoping for a year with out the extra expense. My insurance will cover some but since our company did away with the better plan, instead of the first 2000 coming out of my pocket now it is 4000.

I see the surgeon on Tuesday to see what it will cost me ect. Now they have fancy lens that they can put in your eye that will give you 20/20 vision at all distances. Of course insurance doesn't cover that only the lens that lets you see far away, not close up, you will have to wear glasses for that. My Dr said I have another one started on the other eye but it hasn't effected by lens yet.

The meds I take are making them come on faster then just being old.
I sure hate when the body falls a part.

1 comment: