Monday, April 12, 2010

Lazy weekend


Had a good weekend, didn't do to much. My mother had sent me some twin bed sheets, comforter ect, that she no longer needed. Yesterday I did the kid's room with the new look. She also sent matching curtains, so It looks real nice.
I never left the house this weekend, it was kind of nice just laying low. Watched some TV and played some games.
I did have to cook, so I decided a BBQ was in order. Fixed chicken, baked beans and some rice o roni. Nice and easy stuff. Papa kat goes to the Dr. today for his regular check up, he needs to renew his med's.
The Kittens here just got them( wait for it) another dog. It is a German Sheppard lab mix. It is cute but will be a BIG dog and leave big messes. Oh well they never asked me my opinion not that they would have listened anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Aha. We just looked at a house that had a German Sheppard next door. I did not get that warm and fuzzy feeling. It was more like Cujo was ready to chomp me.

    ReplyDelete