Thursday, April 22, 2010

A new eye

They say I am seeing 20/20 at a distance with my new lense. All I know is that things look sharper and brighter. All went according to plan and I was home about 12:30. I did sleep most of the afternoon, they give you the stuff that you can hear what is going on but you just don't care. Spent about a half hour in recovery and then out the door I went. Yesterday I had Papa Kat drive me to work since it said not to drive for 24 hours. Had my follow up Dr's appt to see if everything was still in the correct place. The bad part is I can't wear any makeup for a week and have to wear a eye shield at night. Other then that it is easy sailing.

Had to take Shadow to the Vet this morning, he is not doing well. Dr. thinks he had a stoke but his blood sugar was very low, so she gave him a few shots and now we play a wait and see. This morning he could not walk. Dr says sometimes they bounce back but I think it is getting close to the time we will have to put him down.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs Shadow! He knows how much he is loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad news about Shadow. Is he the last of his litter that is alive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Barker is his brother and Brekat has him.

    ReplyDelete