Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bad weather night

Last night was another bad weather night but we were lucky everything was north or south of us. It doesn't do much for watching TV, as it is all weather . I guess it is better then not knowing what is going on, however sometimes I think the weathermen get carried away a little.
Not much else is knew. I did put a few pork chops on the grill. Yumm
It started to rain but I finished anyway. You know when it rains and you have your grill on, it sizzles when it hits the hot grill, making you really want to get out of the rain. When the weather calmed down and everything was east of us, I watched a little TV and that was my evening.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have a little part behind your garage covered where the rain can't get at the grill?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the over hang from the roof.

    ReplyDelete