Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy happy B day

I had a good Birthday and felt well loved. For my birthday dinner at home I bought shrimp and crab legs and had a real seafood treat. Yumm Had to fix it but it was well worth it. The girls at work took me to lunch and I had cake at break time. The whse gets a break at 3 and we always celebrate then.
I got a call from my mom, my daughters and my oldest granddaughter. I received flowers from my youngest kitten, pretty sweet ,and a check from my mother. That is always nice.
My birthday and mothers day is always at the same time so I usually get a mothers day birthday combo every year. This is not fair because Papa kat's birthday isn't close to father's day and he gets both. Oh well what can you do.

My mother isn't doing very well, so we will have to think about making a trip to see her soon.
Papa kat said maybe in August, so I will have to check into that.

Everything else is going well. Thanks kittens for a nice birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I thought you ate at the Outback for your birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Outback on Sunday with the kids, Monday was lunch with the girls and then seafood at home with the hubby.

    ReplyDelete