Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Babysitting critters


The kids left today on their vacation. It started much sooner then I thought, I
was thinking Friday.
They were suppose to leave bright and early this morning. so they brought the animals over last night. I told Papa that I know them and they will not get up early. The oldest kitten called when they got on their way it was around 10. They are going to Galveston, that is just to hot and humid for me.
Had my eye checked yesterday, all is going according to the Dr's plans. I have it re checked next month.
It will be a long next few days, the kids plan on being back Sunday night. One good thing I don't have to fix dinner.
Tomorrow I go to Dr. Coddings, they will do my yearly x-rays. They always tell me places that are falling apart that I am not aware of yet. That will most likely be a all afternoon event. I am so not looking forward to that. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate going to the doctors? They always seem to find something wrong. I am suspicious.

    ReplyDelete