Friday, June 4, 2010

Yeah for the weekend

Wow the week end is almost here. I just love these 4 day work weeks.
It has been crazy at work, making up for the day we were off that is.

I don't have much planned, suppose to have a fish get together but not sure if I am going to go. I will have to wait and see how I feel. It's not a meeting just a get together. The good thing it is close to the fish store in Norman that we like to go to. I have to save my pennies so that might not be a good idea.

I went and had my permanent crown put on today so now I should be able to chew on that side, it is my favorite side to chew on so I have missed not being able to chew on it.

We were suppose to go to a wedding tomorrow but decided to just send money instead.

Nothing much is planned, hope you all have a good weekend in your cool house.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that your perma crown is in. Our own fish tank is looking good out here. Colorful fish running around makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete