Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Weekend


Had a nice weekend. Saturday we had our oil changed in the car and serviced. I am not sure that everything we were charged for was really done in the short time it took them to do it. While waiting for the car to be done we picked up a quick bite at Subway. It seems to be Papa Kat's favorite place lately.
Yesterday we went to the movie and saw A TEAM, it was great, one of the better movies we have seen this year. It had things blowing up and was funny which made for a good combination.
Amkat came over and she fixed dinner. (We are trying to get her better at the cooking thing.)
I told her it had to be something she had never fixed before. This was her first do it all my self Sunday dinner. She picked Spaghetti lasagna, it was pretty good. We are going to do this again next Sunday but this time she has to go with me to the grocery store to get the stuff.
She will have to do a shopping list. She should know all this stuff my now but needs some practice.
Tomorrow I get my other eye done, so we will see how well I will see after that.
It has been raining buckets today, Flash flooding everywhere. I hope the streets are dry by the time I get home. Later

3 comments:

  1. I heard you got a lot of rain. I hope you haven't floated away. I know cats do not like water. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subway eat fresh. Do you have that $5 footlong deal out there? We like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those $5.00 foot long deals too.

    ReplyDelete