Monday, June 7, 2010

No fish get together.


Saturday we picked up our food share order and then went to Mc D's. I just love their biscuits and gravy, yumm. They are doing away with the food share for the summer but we still do the Angel food just at at a different place now. I like Angel food better anyway.
Went to Homeland to pick up some potato salad for our fish get together.
We drove to the house of the person who was having it but when we got there we were the only one's who said we were coming so we took our potato salad home and eat it yesterday. They we hoping for some people who didn't RSVP but no one showed. They saved their food and so did we.
We did stop off a the fish store that was close by so the trip wasn't a waste. I got a few mollies, colors I didn't already have , that was it.
Yesterday we went to the Movies just Papa and I, we saw the Killers. It was cute and the Popcorn was good.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Our McDonalds don't have biscuits and gravy. They just have biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are missing out on something good, it must be a southern thing, I think.

    ReplyDelete