Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad weather a comin

Had a good weekend, didn't do any thing that I should have. I did cook Sunday dinner and we did do our errands but that was about it. I should have groomed but either I didn't feel like it or the dogs didn't want me to. haha Papa Kat did get the grooming table together again. We had put it up when the kittens came down , it is falling apart and needs help to stay up. That is what duck tape is for. Right !
No need getting a new one as long as the tape holds. I am suppose to have a slumber party at my house on Friday but it doesn't seem like there will be very many coming, no one has said they would me there yet. Sure hope we have a few.
We are suppose to get bad weather on Thursday up to 12 inches of snow they say. Now when they give us a heads up this far in advance we never get any, so lets hope it's the same way this time.
Papa Kat's mom is in a rehab hospital doing well, hopefully she will be going home soon.

1 comment:

  1. After you get the snow, we are going to get the snow. It is not all bad news though. Today's highs were over 60 degrees. How is that for winter weather?

    ReplyDelete