Monday, January 11, 2010

A little under the weather

I am still a little under the weather, can't seem to get rid of this cold. I had a infusion on Thursday so that of course didn't help matters as far as the cold any way.
I didn't do very much this weekend. I wanted to take down the Christmas stuff but that didn't happen. Dinner was simple a frozen lasagna and garlic bread. I am not much better today but it seems it will take a long time to shed this cold but good news it is suppose to be in the 40's all week!
Amber got contacts yesterday, wonder how long it will take her to get them in and out.
She likes the idea of having friends spend the night at my house but is thinking about a slumber party for her Birthday. Not sure I am ready for that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I thought Amber already had contacts.

    We went through the slumber party with Kit Kat. There was a bit of commotion. But everybody liked it.

    ReplyDelete