Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Papa Kat's Mom


Papa kat's mom was in a car accident and she has been having a lot of pain in her shoulders and chest. The emergency room said it was bruised. She was hurting very bad so she went back yesterday and you got it, three cracked ribs and a broken shoulder blade. Ouch ! This was of course a long with a broken foot.
I called my mom yesterday too, she was out of breath. I asked her what she was doing, she said moving furniture out of the house. ????
I guess they are getting new carpet and something done with the windows so all the furniture had to be moved. She said they are staying in the motor home until it is done. New carpet that sounds nice. I still need to get mine cleaned. Nothing much is new here except Papa kat said no beans tonight! I guess I will have to cook tonight. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch cracked ribs sounds like muchos pain. I feel for her.

    ReplyDelete