Friday, February 26, 2010

Short Month


Feb. is a short month and March is almost here. How time passes away, before you know it it will be April 15th and taxes will be due.
Don't have much planned for the weekend. Papa kat says he might go to Putnam tomorrow to work on a computer. He asked me to come along but I don't want to go and sit around while he is working. I hope he can solve the problem over the phone.
I should groom the other two dogs, Shadow and Shine. Shine for sure but I think I will leave shadows hair long except for his face. He is so skinny and we still have some cold weather ahead of us.
Woke up to snow this morning but it all should be melted off by the time I go home. It was just enough to cover the grass, we re expecting some more on Sunday but not much. It looks like it might be a good soup day but we will see.

2 comments:

  1. We had snow fall all day. Just flurries. Nothing sticking to the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dogs always look so cute after they are groomed. Papa Kat should not make you sit around and do nothing while he gets to work.

    ReplyDelete