Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dumplin time

Today I did the snail thinning out thing and cleaned the front of the tanks and changed a filter.
That was my work on the tanks for the day.
Dinner was homemade chicken and dumplings, Very yummy. Davkat brought over some french bread that just hit the spot with the soup. Now that my tummy is full I could take a short nap but bed time is just around the corner.
Today I decided it was time to wear a shoe around the house on the foot I had surgery on. To my surprise nothing fit, guess it is still swollen , at least enough that I can't wear any of my shoes. Bummer. Next week I go to the Dr. to see how much longer I will have to wear the boot. So If I don't have to wear it then I guess new shoes will be in order but do I get two sizes??



2 comments:

  1. Better hit the sales or the second hand shop for the best deals on a temporary shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the sales peeps will try to get you to buy 2 pairs of shoes. Watch out.

    ReplyDelete