Saturday, August 8, 2009

Garage Sale Find

Papa Kat and I were running some errands when we happened upon
a garage sale that had a fish tank for sale. It was a 29 gal Hiline which is like two 15 on top each other so for $7.00 it was a good deal. We decided to look at a few more garage sales and found a stand which came with a 10 gal tank. So for $12.00 I got a 29 gal ,10 gal and a stand that fits them both.
Now I have to find some place to put it. I can always sell it at the fish meeting if I decide not to keep it.

3 comments:

  1. Grannie Kat, don't you have a lot of fish tanks now? I thought we were grand because we have two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never keep both tanks filled either. We keep one regular fish and the other is the summer vacation fish tank. I guess that means we have yuppie fish that go to the other house during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't planning on getting anymore but you
    can never have to many if you like fish. I am still waiting for my 100 gal tank, then I could weed out a few, or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete