Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Swimming

This weekend was a good weekend, groomed Shadow as planned.
Set up the 29 gal fish tank that I had gotten a while back at a garage sell. It has been running with water in it, getting the water seasoned. I needed a heater and a pump to complete the set up. Finally got around to doing that. So now the tank has a fish in it, a test fish you might say, he seems to be having a nice time swimming in a big tank. We got Star her collar too, she looks cute with her new collar. We put her rabies tag on it and it makes a little jingle noise, so you can hear her coming, she doesn't like it much. Now we hear jingle jingle from both girls. Sweet.






2 comments:

  1. I wonder how big a 29 gallon tank is. We have a tank at home. But it seems to be only 10 or 15 gallons at most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is a 29 high so it is two 15 gals on top of each other in size. I think yours is a 10 gal. I have a 50, 2 20's the 29 and 3 10's.
    I don't have anything in 2 of the 10's. You always need to have a hospital tank for the sick ones.

    ReplyDelete