Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SCHOOL BUS TRAFFIC

Nothing much is knew here. Today the alarm people came out to fix our security system is was flashing a FS code which meant it was not communicating with something or other. It is fixed now. Tomorrow I go and get my hair cut. Friday were are suppose to go out and eat for Davkat's birthday. Hope he picks out some place good, his taste buds sometimes are different then mine. It's his choice so I guess I will have to live with it know matter what. Tomorrow one of the grand kittens will start back to school. I am not looking forward to the buses in the morning. I always seem to get behind one.

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day to DavKat. Ahh school approaches quickly for us all. Another year, another semester, another chance to start fresh again.

    ReplyDelete