Sunday, February 7, 2010

From Paris with love

Went to see the new Travolta Movie, it was pretty good. It was strange to see him playing that kind of a character, he did pretty good playing a Die Hard type.

Yesterday I went to my monthly fish meeting. I had ordered some fish from the person who was speaking, he was from Arkansas. A few of the fish didn't make it but most were still kicking this morning.
We didn't do our errands yesterday as planned. Papa kat thought he needed to sleep, so we had to hit the stores today. With the super bowl and a storm coming in. It wasn't fun at all. I hate lines!!



2 comments:

  1. With all the snow digging and power outages, we missed the SuperBowl here. And I wanted to see those commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed out but Iam sure you can see them on the internet.

    ReplyDelete