Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow on the ground



Today we still have snow on the ground,it is suppose to get up in the 40's so it should start melting. We are suppose to get some more in a few days but just a small amount, only 20% chance.
No school again today but I am sure with it warming up they should have it tomorrow. Thanks for the help on getting Amkat as a follower but in trying I also made my self a friend . Didn't want to mess up anything so I just left it that way. Wasn't sure if I deleted it what would happen.
Amkat stayed at home today, Papa kat must not have been a good host or she wanted to sleep in. Everyone came over for left overs last night, which means I have to cook tonight. I am sure it will be something easier.
I am thinking chicken pot pies but Papa kat may put a nix on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment