Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump day....Yeah

Nothing much is new since yesterday, went to work, picked up some Chinese per Papa kats request and watched some TV. I woke up this morning still tried, I guess I must have been working in my sleep or something like that.

Tomorrow we are suppose to get some rain/snow?? I guess I will know more tomorrow when I wake up and see what is on the ground. Sunday-Monday they are calling for Snow as well but things might chance before then. If we do get some I don't think it will be much.

Called yesterday and spoke with greatgrannie kat, they are still living in the motor home waiting for all the remodel to be done to the house. She said if all goes well they should put the carpet in on Friday. It has been raining and has slowed things down a bit. She said she hasn't been doing well, all the dust has been making it hard to breath. Knowing her I am sure she has to check things out and supervise the goings on, instead of staying out of the house.

Birthday's are coming fast for Monoko and I think this is a big one.
Better get the walking canes out!!!!


2 comments: