Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HUMP DAY

I have been busy at work, so I haven't had time to blogg. All is well, not much new.

I did make Jam this weekend and we also went to the show and saw both
the The Sorcerers appentice and Inception, both were good.

It is hot and I guess it will be that way until summer's over.

Glad to see that the Kit kat wrote a few words now I am waiting on a review from Little.

I was glad to here everyone in MD is doing well. Summer is going to be over soon for those who like to stay up late and sleep in, for others it is just another day at work. bummer



2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for the weekending! I am hoping to either see a movie or do some couch shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wanted to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice. But it was a tough weekend and we skipped it. Maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete