Monday, July 12, 2010

Rain is almost ending

Today according to the weather man is the last day it is suppose to rain this week. It has rained everyday this month. This weekend it stayed nice during the day but at night we got a little wet. Just a little, nothing like those pouring down rains. it is overcast today so we are hoping for sun tomorrow. Went and had my eyes checked, all is well in that department.
See you in a year, unless my vision gets worse so says the doctor. Yeah

Did not do anything this weekend, worked on my tanks for a little bit. My baby fish tank was a lovely shade of greenish water. I think the baby fish food was making it turn green as the food is green powder. They are big enough for real food now, so hopefully that will solve the problem.

Didn't go the movie or cook Sunday dinner, the kittens had plans. Now this week there is a few things I want to see.

Later..............

3 comments:

  1. We got rain twice this past week. But the ground had been so dry that we still want more rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you see a rainbow and find a pot of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finding MUD!!! And tall tall grass.

    ReplyDelete